We are now accepting donations!
- First look over our list of donation materials to make sure we accept your items and that they are in good, desirable and sellable condition.
- Bring your items through the FRONT DOOR of the Thrift Store during regular business hours.
- If you have more than 1 or 2 bags or boxes, please call to let us know you are coming so our small but dedicated volunteers can be ready to take them in.
- Unfortunately we do not have a team to pick up your items at your home.
**ITEMS LEFT OUTSIDE THE BUILDING WILL BE CONSIDERED ILLEGALLY DUMPED GARBAGE!
We really appreciate you wanting to help the rescue, but items left out in the elements end up costing us in dumpster fees rather than helping us. Please be considerate.
(guidelines are in place due to limited space and for the health/safety of both humans and pets.)
ARTS & CRAFTS SUPPLIES
ESTATE SALE ITEMS
DISPLAY RACKS/MERCHANDISING MATERIALS
CLOTHING: men's and women's, in sellable condition - new or like new. Our clothing rack space is limited. No rips, stains, or worn out clothing.
(No underwear unless it's new with tags or in the original packaging!)
HOUSEWARES: home decor, bric-a-brac, collectibles, kitchen ware and appliances, table settings, flatware, mugs and glasses, tablecloths, window treatments, etc.
(Please no chipped or broken items.)
MEDIA: books, CDs, DVDs, Vinyl, video games
(We are not accepting VHS or cassette tapes.)
ELECTRONICS: Electronics must be in good working order.
FURNITURE: nicks and scratches are ok, but furniture must be solid, no broken items please. Upholstered items should not be stained, ripped, or have an odor.
(We do not have volunteers available to pick up furniture.)
- Unexpired and unopened Pet Food is gladly accepted for our community pet food bank.
- Pee pads/incontinence pads
- Dog/cat apparel (coats, sweaters, shirts, etc.)
- Small plastic pools for our nursing puppies.
- Clean crates and carriers
- Items for all pets, big and small, furry and scaly... bowls, tanks/cages, food, etc.
- Pet bedding must be new or like new with no rips, tears, odors, or worn out.
WISH LIST ITEMS:
- cleaning supplies
- cleaning wipes (Clorox, Lysol, etc.)
- paper towels
- 8x10 printer paper
FOR SAFETY REASONS we cannot take used bike helmets or baby car seats
At this time we are not taking towels for our fosters.
Thank you for donating to Animal Lifeline. Our Thrift Store is a big support to our rescue, and all the proceeds go directly to helping the dogs in our all-volunteer organization.
Animal Lifeline is a 501c3 and tax donation receipts are available upon request.